MotoRad camshaft and crankshaft position sensors guarantee OE accuracy and improved engine operation. Designed to perform under severe operating conditions and are resistant to extreme heat. All MotoRad Cam/ Crank Position Sensors are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications at our ISO TS16949 manufacturing facilities.
- Tier 1 OE sensor protects against power spikes and stray electromagnetic fields for optimal positioning.
- Proprietary ferromagnetic material withstands extreme operating temperatures to ensure a precise voltage signal to ECM.
- Fluoroelastomer O-rings provide superior resistance to high temperature and all oil formulations for long-life durability.
- 100% in-line and end-of-line tested.
- Extensive product testing includes salt spray, high/low temperature impact, thermal vibration, durability, static electricity, and micro tension, among other tests, to ensure all sensors meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Download Product Info Sheet >>> Cam:Crank Position Sensor-Engine Management-Flyer