MotoRad provides industry leading coverage and service. As such, we continually provide helpful technical tips to ensure the best possible diagnostic and installation experience for your next engine management or cooling system project.
6 Ways to Winterize Your Vehicle
Now is the time to winterize your vehicle with these steps:
• Be sure to have fresh coolant in your radiator as specified in your car’s owner’s manual.
• Switch to a thinner oil during the frigid winter months.
• Inspect your battery and make sure it is keeping a charge.
• If you live where it snows, be sure to switch over to your snow tires.
• Make sure all fluids are topped off, especially windshield washer fluid.
• Inspect your windshield wipers and replace them with heavy-duty winter wipers.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH ALL THINGS MOTORAD
Leave your details and be the first to receive our latest news and updates.