Choose your position
We’re looking for talented candidates who share our commitment for going the extra mile and striving for full customer satisfaction. Do you fit the description?
The human element is the secret of our success
MotoRad was founded in 1958 and since then we have grown, expanded and become a global leader in the global automotive market.
To this day, we continue to focus on the basic values on which we established our company: service that exceeds our customers’ expectations, the ongoing quest to find technology that gives us a competitive advantage in the market, excellence, fairness and respect for every employee.
At MotoRad, you will always find a welcoming and supportive atmosphere, an environment where all employees work to achieve their goals at work. We place great importance on giving each employee fair treatment based on mutual respect, and encourage a collaborative work environment that enables employees and the company to thrive together, side by side.
We are always happy to recruit committed people who see themselves growing and developing at MotoRad.
- Proven work experience as a data analyst, business analyst, data scientist, or other highly analytical position in a Manufacturing or Retail environment
- High level of skills in mathematics, data analysis, and advanced statistical analysis
- Ability to use various statistical analysis software programs to mine data sources and look for trends with a working knowledge of various programming languages
- Strong data driven problem-solving skills to look at data trends, analyze information, and identify insights to recommend sound business solutions for business growth and improvements
- Strong communication skills to describe findings and analytical techniques used to a variety of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Participate in ongoing education and training courses to stay current in field of work
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- General understanding of automotive aftermarket industry a plus
- Office based position with 5-10% travel expectations
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting big data to develop actionable insights to be shared with customers and internal team members
- Develop, maintain & update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, and data collection methods
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, and metadata enhancements
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users
- Identify and analyze industry and/or geographic trends with business strategy implications
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, and other tools
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, and other knowledge assets
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, industry association, and others to stay abreast of industry or business trends
- Document specifications for business intelligence reports, dashboards, and other outputs
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, and other sources of information including purchased reports
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development and/or improve sales of existing products
- Analyze competitive market data through analysis of product, pricing, market, quality, availability, and share trend data
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, and economic data for review by managers, executives, and customers as needed
- Identify and monitor current and potential customers using business intelligence tools
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science, computer engineering, or similar degree; Master’s degree a plus
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in business analytics and/or statistical analysis with a successful track record
- Experience working in cross functional team environment
- Strong proficiency with statistical analysis software, various computer programming languages, and data warehouse systems
- Strong communication skills to present key findings
- Solid judgement with ability to make good business decisions
- Good time management for working on large complex projects utilizing big data