COOLANT TEMP SENSORS/SENDERS
MotoRad Coolant Temperature Sensors provide accurate data to the PCM to ensure proper management of your vehicle’s fuel injection system, ignition and variable valve timing, transmission shifting, and more. Manufactured using the highest quality OEM approved materials for increased durability in even the most extreme temperatures. All MotoRad Coolant Temperature Sensors are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications at our ISO TS16949 manufacturing facilities.
- 100% factory resistance calibrated to ensure precision tolerances, resulting in extremely accurate temperature for optimal performance.
- Thread Sealant and/or O-ring pre-installed on all applicable sensors to ensure leak free performance.
- Precision machinced, brass sensor housing for superior corrosion resistance1.
- OE precision matched thermistor ensuring Motorad sensors match OE output resistances across all temperature positions.
- Extensive product testing includes salt spray, high/low temperature impact, thermal vibration, durability, static electricity, and micro tension, among other
tests, to ensure all sensors meet or exceed OEM specifications.